Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 things that make me happy!

I've been tagged by fellow blogger Chris at What's in Sissy's Head? I have to list 6 things that make me happy! Luckily, today is a good day so I can do this with some ease...

1. My children and everything about them. No matter what my mood might be, without a doubt one of them will do SOMETHING in a day that will make me smile.

2. Diet Coke. It's the way I get my day started, and without it, my whole day seems to be off course.

3. Being productive. I love the feeling at the end of a day when I can reflect back on the events of that day and truly feel like I've accomplished a lot.

4. My friends. I don't really have what I would consider an "abundance" of them, but the ones I do have, I absolutely treasure.

5. Christmas. I love everything about the holiday. The giving, the music, the lights and decorations, the parades, just every little thing about it.

6. Church. It seems like even on days that I don't feel like going, I'm always glad that I did.

Now, I shall tag a few :)

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I so love the holidays as well. I just wish I were a little more prepared this year.

Chris said...

I love Christmas too. It's the only time of the year that I truly feel peacful and happy with no worries. Even the stress of shopping doesn't get to me (MUCH).

The Rantings of a Drama Queen's Mum said...

Thanks for tagging me.