Thursday, December 11, 2008

6 things that make me happy!

I've been tagged by fellow blogger Chris at What's in Sissy's Head? I have to list 6 things that make me happy! Luckily, today is a good day so I can do this with some ease...

1. My children and everything about them. No matter what my mood might be, without a doubt one of them will do SOMETHING in a day that will make me smile.

2. Diet Coke. It's the way I get my day started, and without it, my whole day seems to be off course.

3. Being productive. I love the feeling at the end of a day when I can reflect back on the events of that day and truly feel like I've accomplished a lot.

4. My friends. I don't really have what I would consider an "abundance" of them, but the ones I do have, I absolutely treasure.

5. Christmas. I love everything about the holiday. The giving, the music, the lights and decorations, the parades, just every little thing about it.

6. Church. It seems like even on days that I don't feel like going, I'm always glad that I did.

Now, I shall tag a few :)

4 comments:

Debbie said...

I so love the holidays as well. I just wish I were a little more prepared this year.

Chris said...

I love Christmas too. It's the only time of the year that I truly feel peacful and happy with no worries. Even the stress of shopping doesn't get to me (MUCH).

Drama queens mum said...

Thanks for tagging me.

luo857200 said...

Uniforms! Such a controversial issue nowadays, for wholesale electronics more and more schools force their students to wear uniforms every day. When seeing a sea of students all china wholesale with tiring expressions and exactly the same clothes, I can’t help but china electronics wholesale ask, is uniform really a sign of unification as its name suggests? What wholesale do students truly benefit from this “compulsory sense of unity”? It’s indisputable wholesale that middle school students are experiencing the most fascinating period of life, a time china wholesale when the consciousness of beauty should have been promoted. What they really want is a stage to display their individuality and to demonstrate their unique existence, but not to be treated like machinery which was brought about by institutionalization. It’s their unalienable right to choose what to wear and realize their own values within effective guidance, but not to be misled to a wrong conception that being even a little bit different from others is uneasy.Secondly, wearing the same uniform curtails the freedom of these young people.