Monday, November 10, 2008

At home laser hair removal!!




Ok, some might not be nearly as excited as I am over this, but I am WAY excited! I seriously have to shave my legs every day(or should anyway) and as I'm sure most of you know, that can be a big pain in the you know what! Now they've made a personal use product that you can use right at home as opposed to spending major $$$ for repetitive treatments at an esthetician's office. Check it out! : TRIA Personal Laser Hair Removal System


What’s in it for me? • No more constant shaving. • No more painful waxing. • No more inconvenient office appointments. • Lasting results with just one treatment every 4 weeks for 6-8 treatments. • Skin so smooth, it’s as if the hair was never there.


The going rate is right under $1,000. Not exactly cheap, but in the long run, I'd think way worth it!


2 comments:

Chris said...

Sounds great! I hoppe it works for you.

g4m4 said...

Hei... I read your information from begining to the end and I think that is interesting information.. I think i will tell this information again to my friend and I hope this information will be usefull for them... oh yes I suggest you to check my blog on www.top-hairremoval.blogspot.com , I hope the article on my blog will be usefull for you... and we can share each other. thank you... ;-)c