Tuesday, May 20, 2008




The Little Ones that Make my World Go Round...









^Morgan, my youngest, after an exhausting day at Disney




This is Madison, my oldest, at the Dallas World Aquarium.











Madison and Makenna at Halloween. Madison informed me last year that she was too old to trick-or-treat (at the time she was 9)...who knew?










Makenna is "the middle child"
Makenna has the biggest heart, goes right along with her sweet smile...










Morgan monkeying around. We were on our way home from a neighborhood event. It was just the two of us that day, the olders were with grandparents. We had a blast!






























































1 comments:

Momma Booer said...

Thanks for the comment! I have a way of drawing roses that is really simple if you would like to see it. Just let me know!