Friday, May 16, 2008

NKTOB made me giddy??

Just yesterday I wrote about how I was coming to terms with getting older. This morning, well for about 30 minutes anyway, I felt like a giddy little teenager watching New Kids on the Block on the Today Show. I mean afterall, they were the hottest boy band of MY young life, and I know I'm not alone in my thinking. Well, guess what? They're not quite new, and definitely not kids, anymore. Even still, it was so much fun watching them and singing along to the songs... yes, I even still remember the lyrics! I think I will try and see them in concert when they come to town and soak up the youthful feeling for an ENTIRE two hours! I can't wait....

2 comments:

Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly said...

I'm so disappointed that I missed this. I planned to DVR it, but with all the excitement going on in life this week forgot all about it. :( I need to go find it on YouTube.

Anonymous said...

I was totally watching it! I'm a geek! LOL. I found your blog on the cafemom blogger group. I'd love to get to know you! Your blog is so cute! Check mine out sometime,
www.jensam311.blogspot.com
Jenny