Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy day yesterday...

I finally went and got my hair cut. I'm sporting my new doo today! It was nice to get a little break and I feel so much better!

We had our Court of Awards ceremony for Girl Scouts last night. I just love Girl Scouts. It was so cute watching the Daisys bridge to Brownies -- they were SO proud. It's a great organization for girls of all ages. I'll be an assistant leader next year, and I'm really looking forward to that. It will keep me busy though. This was Makenna's first year, and she enjoyed it very much. She experienced many things for the first time with the org. Not to mention, they have awesome cookies, what more could a person want?!

After the ceremony, I attended an Uppercase Living Party at a cafemom friend's house. It was nice to meet other moms and I look forward to playdates and such. Uppercase Living, in case you don't know, is a company that sells "decorative expressions." They have some really neat things. Check them out:
http://www.uppercaseliving.com/
I enjoyed the evening very much. I was too tired to download pics last night, so I will do that today and post some later of the ceremony.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Glad you enjoyed your evening.

ListPlanIt said...

We have a lot in common: our name (Jennifer), 3 children (I have a boy in the middle of my girls), and I am a brownie mom as well! Great to meet you!!

Jen
http://www.listplanit.com